- By attending in KSEF, you and/or your guardian agree to all statements and rules stated on this page, in the finalist guide, and in the media and consent form.
- The KSEF is open to all international students in grades 5 through twelve 12 (or the equivalent).
- A maximum of 3 students may present a science project.
- All students under 17 years old must attend the KSEF with an adult supervisor (a teacher, a parent, or a guardian). Students who are 17 years old and study in high school may participate without an adult supervisor.
- All students and supervisors have to communicate in English well enough to present their projects. Translators for student presenters are NOT allowed.
- Students/supervisors must be present at the KSEF to present their work in order to be eligible for participation certificate or any awards.
· Science Project : Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Medical Science, Physics, Social Science
· Invention & Maker
- Deadline: November 30
- Submit via E-mail(email@example.com)
* Forms can be downloaded from the [Register] page via the [Download Forms] button.
1. An application (xls, xlsx)
2. A research paper of no more than 10 pages with an abstract (doc, docx, pdf)
3. A 5-minute introduction video (mp4, Under 20MB)
* Introduction video must contain participant’s names, attending school names, regions, countries, and project introduction.
- Gold, silver, and bronze by the categories
- No additional prizes will be given
- Certificates in pdf format will be sent to the winners and participants via email
· Research Question
· Design and Methodology
· Execution: Data Collection, Analysis and Interpretation, Construction and Testing
No registration fee required