- By attending in KSEF, you and/or your guardian agree to all statements and rules stated on this page, in the finalist guide, and in the media and consent form.
- The KSEF is open to all international students in G5 through G12 (or the equivalent).
- A maximum of 3 students may present a science project.
- All students under 17 years old must attend the KSEF with an adult supervisor (a teacher, a parent, or a guardian). Students who are 17 years old and study in high school may participate without an adult supervisor.
- All students and supervisors have to communicate in English well enough to present their projects. Translators for student presenters are NOT allowed.
- Students/supervisors must be present at the KSEF to present their work in order to be eligible for participation certificate or any awards.
|Natural Science||Applied Science||Convergence Science|
Humanities and Cultural Arts
Applied Biological Science
Invention and Design
- Deadline of registration : ~December 24, 2021
- Deadline of fee payment : ~January 3, 2022
- Registation : https://forms.gle/TphNFUGBNjMoTGCa6
- Fee payment submit : https://forms.gle/xUXKm6zCiwtS5yrKA
1. Best Category Awards
- Awarded to the best 1 team in each of the 3 main categories of
natural science, applied science, and convergence science.
① Prize money $1,000
② A participation ticket in KSEF 2022 and participation costs
* The participation costs includes registration fee, accommodation and
meal expenses in case of an offline event in Korea. Flight fee and
other costs are not included.
2. Awards of the grade
- Gold : 10% of the number of participating projects in each category
- Silver : 20%
- Bronze : 30%
- Honorable mention: 40%
* When no research work that satisfies the value of each grade, the award plan may be changed.
|Research design & Method||20|
*Overseas remitters are required to pay remittance fees. Registration is not recognized if the fee is deducted from the registration fee sent.
|Account Holder||Korea Science Service|
|Bank Address||674, Olympic-ro, Gangdong-gu, Seoul 05327, South Korea|
|Note||Pay according to the invoice sent by email and submit a payment proof into Google form below.